Monday, January 26, 2009

Team D?

We have been thinking about making one more team. How you ask? Well, we are thinking about splitting up Team A into two teams. This way we may increase the level f competitiveness and try to focus the teams on families, thus the main support system. If anyone is against this please let me know asap. This is merely for competition purposes. The proposed Teams would now be;

Team A Garth, Diane, Tegan
Team B Dixie, Susan, Michelle, Chey
Christine's Crushers Christine, Grant, Brandon, Rachel, & Kamille
Team D Karl, Ellen, Caycee

If you fell that Christine's Crusher should also be split up, let me know. I want input and most of all I want everyone to feel included!

*If you like the lameness of Team A, Team B etc, that's fine, but seriously guys. I know we have a little more personality than that, spice it up and give your team a rockin' name!

1 comment:

Ransom Family said...

The whole name thing is just too much strain on my brain. I will have to ask Caycee what she thinks because Karl will not have a whole lot to say about it.