Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Week 3

Congratulations on another fabulous week! I haven't heard from anyone regarding the making of Team D so I am going to assume that all is well. Team B has chosen a name and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT! They are The Golden Girls! They chose their name, from the words of Aunt Sue, "I have two children who think they are "the golden child" and a mother who is golden." I LOVE it! Way to go!

Here are the totals for week 3:

Team A 46
The Golden Girls 45.5
Christine's Crushers 46.6
Team D 54.3
Combined with the previous weeks;
Team A 138.67
The Golden Girls 134.25
Christine's Crushers 104.50
Team D 162.00
Team D is smoking hot! You all had great numbers last week and just think we are halfway through week 4! Keep it up!

1 comment:

Michelle and James said...

I think having Team D is great. Not that I want to have the teams split up but it does seem a little more even now. Good job everybody. The numbers seem to keep increasing that is awesome. Keep it up!!!