Friday, February 6, 2009

Week 4

At Last...

Team A has officially chosen a team name, they are now The A-TEAM. From that popular 80's show with a number of catch phrases. The A-TEAM has chosen their most famous catch phrase to be..."I love it when it's Sunday" (no exercise and almost always a treat). Some of their other favorites are "Diane's on the treadmill," and "I aint given up no diet DEW!!!"

I love it guys! It really shows that you are trying to have fun with the whole comp thing. So we now have The Golden Girls, The A-Team, Christine's Crushers (which we may have cursed ourselves with) and Team D!

For those of you haven't noticed the counter on the top right hand side of the blog, take a look. We are almost at a pivotal point. We have almost broken the hundred day marker! That's right in less than twenty four hours we will have less than 100 days left. 100 days to be healthier, happier, smarter and thinner!

And now what you have all been waiting for....the team totals!

The A-Team...42.67
The Golden Girls...44
Team D...53.67
Christine's Crushers...41

Combined with previous weeks...

The A-Team...181.33
The Golden Girls...178.25
Team D...215.67
Christine's Crushers...138.67

1 comment:

Michelle and James said...

WoW those numbers are getting up there, that is awesome. I can't believe we only have 100 days to go. I have to say that I have felt alot better since starting this. I do have my little slip ups but I am trying and that's all I can ask for. Good luck next week everyone.