Monday, April 13, 2009

Here is current post of everyone's points!

The A team 500
D'Team to Beat 614.33
The Golden Girls 560.25
Christine's Crushers 484.25


I think the Golden Girls could make a real run for it and take over! Let's see what you can do this week ladies!


I know it's hard especially at this point, but we have already done over 90 days of this thing, lets finish it out strong! Good luck and work it!

On a side note I just wanted to mention that the winner of this weeks competition will be determined by the person who obtains the greatest points above their original high week. So if you beat your all time high by 3 points but someone else beats theirs by 15, that person wins. Let me know if you have questions. Start thinking where you want that Gift Card to. :)

6 comments:

The Balls said...

I'm thinking $20 to Red Lobster sounds AWESOME and I am in serious need of a date to dinner with Brandon!

Tegan Hall said...

I think if any of us work hard enough to beat our all-time point high, then we should be able to double our points for the week. The one that beats their all-time high by the most could get a gift-certificate, but I propose that for the remaining weeks, if you continue to beat your previous high, you could double your points each week, really making this anyone's game!!! Those that are really working hard to finish strong will be rewarded. Otherwise, I'm thinking that I might as well not worry about beating my all time high by the most points for this week, because I probably will not win. :(

(So let's say this week I get 60, which is higher than my all-time high, so I make it 120 points for the week. Next week, I work just a little harder and get 62, then my points for that week would be 124, and so on and so forth if you continue to set a new high point for yourself.)

susanb said...

Hello family - I agree with Diane - we should be able to double our points if we continue to beat our previous high. It could make it very interesting because then maybe some of us could catch up with Karl. I think it would give me more incentive. Keep up the good work teams and lets finish this up strong.

Here is a question for you guys - What do we do when we finish this?

Michelle and James said...

I agree it makes it more interesting and more competitive to double the points plus the gift card. It will help us finish strong. Red Lobster sounds good but anything at this point would be good.

The Balls said...

I agree! Thanks for sharing people! I think that is a fantastic idea, because it will really make us work hard to get finish this thing strong! Lets do it! Double points for beating all time highs from here on out! Lets make this exciting again!

Sue, to answer your question, I say we start it again! Make some modifications to the point system and start anew!

susanb said...

Rachel - I am game for starting new. Any one else in favor of that and willing to participate? Any suggestions for point modifications? (because before you know it this one will be over and we will need to start the next one)