Thursday, April 9, 2009

On Your Mark, Get Set, GO!!!

We are so close to this....

Lets NOT finish like this...

Rather lets feel like this...

( and look like that too. :) Look at those abs!)
Alright we are in the final month of this thing and I really think if we step it up we could do some real damage! So we are going to try to beat our all time high! This should be plenty of notice! It will start on Monday, April 13.
Take that week to beat yourself into the ground, with exercise, healthy eating etc. Lets see who can get some seriously high numbers. I am still offering a restaurant card for the winner so lets see what we can do! If it goes well I say we do it again the next week. Do whatever it takes, post a picture of some hot jeans you want to fit in on your mirror, or a cruise ship because you are going on a trip, or a swimming suit you want to purchase or the number of your goal weight. ANYTHING to get you moving and motivated! I am also proposing you get to double your total number of points for the week if and ONLY if you BEAT your previous ALL time high. Lets give it a shot! Good luck and PLEASE COMMENT!

2 comments:

Tegan Hall said...

I love the blog this week! I have decided to make these last few weeks count. I am hoping to make up for my weeks of slacking off! Make every point count!!!!

The Balls said...

I have been feeling like the middle picture lately. But I am hoping to really step it up and work hard this week! It's amazing how much better I feel when I work my booty off (literally)! Let's do this!!!