Monday, April 6, 2009

HELLO! Where is everyone?

Listen up people! I am starting to assume that we have ALL given up. Leave me a comment on the blog, so that we can decide where to go from here! Michelle and I are in on the Restaurant Gift Card for beating high points, haven't heard from the rest of you. Let me know what you think. Also thanks to those of you who have sent in your points! I will check the blog on Wednesday to see what the response is. I will also have an updated points sheet available and hopefully something to motivate us all! Lets get crackin!

2 comments:

Michelle and James said...

I am here and want to do it. Thank you for posting it and putting it together. I did however suck it up BIG I mean BIG time last week. I think because I didn't think I had any one really to compete against it wasn't at the top of my list. I am starting out alot better this week however so lets go people.

Tegan Hall said...

My team struggled for the last 3 weeks, going on vacation, being sick, etc. but we have started the week out on the right foot! I am all for the challenge and earning extra points. In fact, is there any one who wants to have the final 6 weeks be a weight loss challenge? I need someone to compete against!