Thursday, March 26, 2009

Okay people! I fear this picture resembles us all! It is time to get back to the program! First off let me apologize for the lack of blogging on my part. I haven't had much to blog about and I am missing points from several of you for several weeks, so I haven't had any team stats to post. I too have been in a slump but lets face it, there are 50+ days left and have some serious work to do. Summer is just around the corner and if we want to look somewhat decent in the local pool, or in our fabulous summer clothes we need to get back to work!!!

To rejuvenate us all I propose a new twist! I think we need to try to beat our all time high in points. I was thinking it would be fun to reward the winner with a gift card to a restaurant or something. Maybe we could all donate a dollar or so to a separate pool and with that money we will buy the gift card. PLUS, that's right PLUS, everyone gets double points if they beat their all time high! Let me know what you think! I am hoping we can do this starting next week so get commenting!


I can't wait to hear what you all think, I hope this will kick us in to gear!


*I will be sending you an email of the latest spreadsheet, please look over it and send me your numbers if they are missing! Thanks and much love to you all!

2 comments:

Michelle and James said...

Okay so I was not prepared for a new update on the blog so I didn't comment soon enough but I would love to add in the twist. I think it would honestly push me to get my butt to the gym. I need something to push me because my resistance of temptations is slipping slowly every day. I will pitch in my dollar because its going to come back to me 10 fold. I will win so bring it guys. ;)

Michelle and James said...

Where is everybody???