Monday, March 9, 2009

Point Totals...Finally!

I know you have all been waiting for this for sometime, here are the team standings as of now!
*The totals are based on points from (2/9/09-2/23/09)

The A Team 124.67
D'team to Beat 140
Golden Girls 134
Christine's Crushers 88.2

Combined with previous weeks points...

The A Team 350
D'team to Beat 404.67
Golden Girls 357.75
Christine's Crushers 245


It looks like we all have some catching up to do with D'team to Beat! It's looking good between The A Team and the Golden Girls! Way to go guys, keep it up! Good luck. I have already received the numbers for the Golden Girls for the week of March 1 and they are GOOD! Can't wait to see the rest! Love you all and have a good week!

1 comment:

susanb said...

OKAY- WHERE DID EVERYBODY GO? HOW IS EVERYBODY DOING ON THE HEALTHY LIVING GOALS? I MISS THE COMMENTS AND UPDATES. AND YES I REALIZE THAT I SHOULD BE COMMENTING MORE SO I WILL TRY. WE ONLY HAVE 52 DAYS LEFT AND HOW IS EVERYBODY FEELING ABOUT IT? BY THE WAY DOES A FORTUNE COOKIE COUNT AS A SWEET TREAT?