Friday, February 20, 2009

And this my friends is what I am talking about!!!
This is exactly the kind of interaction we need on the blog. It makes it so much funner! I have loved reading everyone's thoughts! It has been really entertaining! Sounds like the Stewart family might have a weakness for Boston Baked Beans. The Ball family (Brandon) has a weakness for sugar cookies, go ahead and mail him some. I can promise it will only help you because he WILL eat them! Thanks to those who got a google account, aren't you glad you can comment for everyone to see rather than just think it?! Good job everyone I am lovin' it!

BTW, I never got Grants numbers and now they are out of town. So if it is ok, I will just post team totals next week for both weeks. You should have all received the spread sheet, if you didn't send me an email.

No comments: