Friday, May 22, 2009

Results

Okay here they are...

Even missing a week of numbers D'Team to beat WINS! They have the highest numbers.
The person with most individual points is, you guessed it Karl. You should be getting your money soon! :)

The standings are as follows:

1st place D'Team to beat with 2518 total points averaging 839.33 per person
2nd place The Golden Girls with 3248 total points averaging 812 per person
3rd place Christine's Crushers with 2015 total points averaging 671.67 per person
4th place The A Team with 1972 total points averaging 657.33 per person

Congratulations to the D'team to beat! I hope you all enjoyed this comp! I'm looking forward to starting again! :) Have a fabulous Memorial Weekend!

2 comments:

susanb said...

GOOD JOB EVERYBODY!!!! I HOPE EVERYONE IS LOOKING FORWARD TO STARTING IT AGAIN. I HAVEN'T HEARD WHETHER ELLEN OR CHRISTINE ARE UP FOR THIS. I HAVE TALKED TO MOM(GRANDMA) AND I THINK SHE IS. I WILL REALLY HAVE TO BE MOTIVATED TO THIS BECAUSE CHEYANNA WANTS ME TO GET IN TO SHAPE TO GO BACKPACKING WITH HER AND THE SCHOOL NEXT YEAR SO NOW IS THE TIME FOR ME TO START. BY THE WAY GOOD JOB CASEY, TEGAN AND CHEYANNA YOU GUYS DID REALLY WELL. IF MORGAN JOINS OUR TEAM WE WILL HAVE TO MAYBE LOOK AT A DIFFERENT NAME FOR US (I DON'T THINK THAT HE WOULD LIKE TO BE REFERRED TO AS A "GOLDEN GIRL".

Williamson said...

Way to go Karl and team d supporters. Yeah I am in for another go. I have to admit that I was ready for a couple of weeks off (no I didn't take every week off-inspite of my points ok!!!). But I am getting geared up for the next go round. It was just really nice not having to write anything down for a couple of weeks.