Tuesday, June 9, 2009

You Never Know When...

I really have nothing to blog about, but I figured since there is a point offered for commenting on the blog I should at least attempt to write something you may want to comment on. So here it goes...

My friend at work recently started to implement an exercise routine into her schedule. You can imagine and all know how you feel after a 10 hour work day, how hard it is to get up and do something. She currently attends ZUMBA 3-4 days a week. She said that since she has been doing this (about 2 months) she has lost 6lbs and has found that she really enjoys it! ZUMBA is big thing in SLC right now, it is some sort of dance class but it works you hard! She gave me the credit for her new found "hobby." She said that our family competition and the fact that I was trying so hard while at work to stick to it and actually try to exercise, inspired her to do something to improve her life. She loves it and says she feels so much better!

I just thought that I would share that. I think it is interesting how while we are trying to improve our own lives we can actually improve the lives of those around us, sometimes without knowing. Hopefully that can be our inspiration for this week.

Have a good week everyone!

2 comments:

susanb said...

Rachel I appreciate your blogs. It helps me get thru the week. Your quotes of the week are awesome and inspiring. I am finding it harder to do the healthy living this time around for some reason. Is anyone else having the same issues? Everyone keep up the good work. Have a great weekend. Love you all.

Ransom Family said...

I am so glad you all are continuing on the healthy challenge. We have fallen off the bandwagon here. At least I have. Caycee is gone for the next few weeks, Karl leaves on Sunday for the next couple of weeks so I am on my own and that means plenty of food therapy. One of these days I may actually pick it up again especially since I can move without pain now. Keep up the good work.